Happy Thanksgiving to anyone reading this today. I woke up feeling especially grateful for everything that I have in my life and I thought it would be nice to write about them after I saw Damsel In Dior’s “30 Things I am Thankful For” post.
20 Things I’m Thankful For
- I am thankful to be alive.
- I am thankful for my work ethic and for working hard to buy everything that I have wanted (and still working hard because I just want everything.)
- Future opportunities that will come my way, yes I am totally thankful for something that hasn’t happened yet. I’m a huge believer in speaking things into existence.
- Family and friends.
- My car that I just purchased by myself. It’s the best thing I could’ve done for myself. I have named him Leo.
- My apartment. It’s truly everything I have ever wanted and I’m blessed to have the opportunity to live here for another year.
- To be healthy, mentally and physically.
- The people who have doubted or wronged me, Thank you for giving me the strength to overcome.
- Shelbie, my sheltie dachshund that I adopted about 10 years ago. Thank you for making me laugh every single day without fail, my little nugget.
- Life, the things I went through as a child and young adult molded me into the woman I am today and I’m so proud of whom I’ve become.
- The ability to be open minded in almost every situation.
- My morals and values.
- Hair tools.
- My vintage typewriter that reminds me of my Step Mom who was taken from us too soon.
- Music, especially jazz.
- Candles. I couldn’t live without it.
- My memories with my grandparents because they are the 2 people I looked up to the most.
- Most importantly, My Husband. Who is truly the most selfless and forgiving man that I know. I don’t deserve you but I am happy that I have you.
What are you most thankful for?